Sunday, July 6, 2008

Who's the world's biggest asshole..

..that would be me! In absence of a musical director, considering that I'm the mixing "sound designer"...that means that when things are askew with the orchestra/band, I'm the one giving the notes. It all was nothing but a hot mess for the past two nights. Seriously...you can't play the Danny Elfman "Simspsons" theme at the finish of the very defining ballad...really? Now I'm the bad guy since there was a "coming to jesus" moment at my behest..and everyone knew it was at the mixer's request...

sigh...I just don't need this shit as I am currently trying to teach someone else the show since I'll be leaving for Turkey after the Thursday night show...

Kisses,
H

1 comment:

whereismymind said...

Have fun, sister! I want to see some rockin' pics when you return! xoxo