Thursday, August 28, 2008

Where have I been?

I know, I know...I've been absent for about a minute. I still need to get up some posts about Turkey, and I will, but I've sorta been busy just living life and letting it get stupid complicated on me.

Just damn if dudes can't make a grrl crazy. Up until about 48 hours ago, I was fairly content, loving the fact that "mundane" and "ordinary" were adjectives I could use to describe how I lived. Then I had to go and just complicate things, but really only in my head. Things were rocking along just fine, then a little comment like "I don't really miss people when I'm away" had to jump up in my tiny pea brain and back me into a corner where I start second guessing everything. Overnight, I've turned into one of those stupid chicks who sits around and asks herself "What did he mean by that?" Well Holly, he probably meant what he said. I'm just kind of sucking tonight.

Did I mention that I am SOOO ready for a road trip? Perhaps that's because I just bought a brand new Charger, complete with a v8, 5.7l Hemi engine. So on top of all the weirdness, I'm kinda feeling like an awesome badass. Yes, I will be taking it to Drive Invasion over the weekend. We won't even begin to discuss the the gas mileage on the car. I just call it the visible evidence that supports the idea that I make bad decisions.

Okay, gotta go. M.A.S.H. reruns are on.

Keep it 'tween the ditches, y'all.
H

No comments: