Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Disjointed..

I have such a short attention span these days and seem so absent minded. I guess I've got a lot on my mind, but it's really becoming annoying. I've currently got two big shows in pre-production, one of which I'm attempting to slam together. Accomplishing 2 weeks of work in 3 days is no easy feat, I'll tell ya. I haven't even done anything more on the second show other than listen to the soundtrack off and on. Things are kind of piling up around here.

Not to mention that I'm going to Turkey in July. That is beginning to seem overwhelming. There is so much to do. We'll be gone for two and a half weeks, and just being gone that long on the same continent as one lives is daunting for me. Much less planning for a trip to Asia Minor. I'm so afraid that somehow I'll fuck it up. My visa won't be complete, somehow my bank account will be inexplicably emptied on my second day in Istanbul, you get the drift. I have visions of myself wandering the continent with no money, no resources, and not a friend in the world other than some hitchhiker named Raul I've picked up somewhere around Koine.

At least it's something to look forward to and work for. It means that I have got to bust my ass for the next 3 months. That's okay. I can do it. Because, bitches! I'm going to Turkey.

Be nice to me and maybe I'll bring you back a rug.

Peace out, girlscout.

No comments: