Friday, December 4, 2009

Hesitant

I am a little hesitant to blog tonight because I'm in the mood to let my panties hang out on the internet and I know how that can be a bad thing. So I will just keep it to a brief update.

Google Chrome rocks my world. What more can I say? A totally low calorie browser that gets it done. I do heart Google. Chrome, combined with Wave, Blogger, and Gmail is certainly a formidable force.

I have been incredibly fiscally irresponsible in the past few months, and it's really not like me. I'm not sure where the disconnect happened, but it seems to have been somewhere around the second week of November. Now I am paying for it. Literally. And it's really not a good time to be broke. This kind of thing hasn't happened in my life for probably close to 15 years, and I am not happy about it. But I am taking steps to stop leaking money. A quick call to Verizon cut my Blackberry bill in half, thus proving that the problem is that I am just lazy. And I hate myself for it. Get it together, grrl, is all I can keep saying to myself. In every aspect of my life, not just financial. Lately, I've been of the mindset "if I don't see it, it's not happening". Well, as Eudora Welty so eloquently put it, "An inability to deal with the truth does not negate it's existence". Yeah, I need to process that a little more.

So the truth is, I need to hit the rack. It's much later than I had intended to stay up, but I needed to not neglect poor Donutorama. Just because I feel neglected and have neglected myself, the poor little home of round food should not suffer.

Love, good moods, and round foods to you all.

No comments: