Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ohhh Blog...

Ohhh blog, how I've neglected you...Apologies to my one reader..I've just been busy doing, well, nothing..working and maintaining the status quo..

Today I spent most of the day fretting about buying new catfood. It seems that the catfood I've been purchasing has been causing my precious little kitties to turn into nuclear bio-warfare shit bombs. Not really sure what the problem is, however at every turn here in the squat there seems to be a pile of kitty diarheah...yuk! Those of you who think that cats are clean pets are grossly mistaken. Liquid shit arsenals are not my ideal pets. So today we've gone back to the nasty, albeit non-diarrhea causing, catfood. Dinky and Lulu seem happy about it.

I'm currently baking cookies. Not sure why, it just seemed like a judicious way to spend my time. And really, who doesn't love Toll-House Cookies?

Peace out and cookie goodness..

-H

No comments: