Monday, November 19, 2007

This stuff has got to stop

I know that I wrote a few months back about my car getting broken into and someone possibly sleeping in there. I got lots of responses from friends telling me to lock my car. I'm still not locking my car because I would rather them just rifle through it and not break the window. I keep nothing in there of value, but I do keep the trunk locked.

Now I'm starting to see a pattern. It seems to always happen on Friday nights/early Saturday mornings. This past Saturday I awoke to find my car rifled through again and this time, they stole my damn bicycle! The bicycle that had a lock on it on my patio. That means they were really close to my door and that concerns me. What they didn't know is that the clutch was all jacked up, so they probably had an accident fairly quickly. I hope so. But I'm still looking closely at everyone I see on a bike.

Since these things always seem to occur on Friday nights, I think sometime in the near future, I'm gonna wait up for them. Won't they be surprised.

No comments: