Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another tornado..

Frickin' A! If you know me, you know that I get frucked out by bad weather, particularity tornadoes. Damn if we aren't under another tornado warning. All I can say is I don't like it, I don't like it one bit. I'm on pins and needles. I used to think that there couldn't be tornadoes in the urban areas. Boy, howdey!! Was I ever wrong...now there's more on the way...god hope I can live through them...that's why I'm up so late...I can't sleep in this crap....

1 comment:

whereismymind said...

Yeah, it's some scary shit. Macon got hit pretty badly this morning, but I think there were very few injuries, thank god. Last year one came through Columbus. Right through the middle of town. Wiped out some neighborhoods and businesses. I'm talking houses just G-O-N-E. One of my closest friends (and a relatives) had her house demolished. It was scary as hell. And they were home with their two little girls. Yikes. You better believe everyone takes those damn sirens seriously now!
xoxo