Friday, May 2, 2008

Making changes and hanging on

When one is attempting a major overhaul of one's life, they tend to think about all the things they may be leaving behind. I am right there. There are lots of things I've left behind in my former life, such as cheap chianti, marijuana activism, nitrous oxide, jam bands, Birkenstock sandals, tie dye, The Grateful Dead, my loser ex- husband, vegetarianism, and patchouli oil.

But I realized this morning that there are two things I'm holding on to.

The first is Dr. Bronner's Magic Peppermint Soap. It's soooo tingly and makes you feel so clean, especially during the warmer months. Sometimes I even wash clothes in it. It also comes in almond, eucalyptus, and lavender, but I prefer the peppermint. Go get some.

The second is Palmer's Cocoa Butter. It smells almost like vanilla and leaves your skin so smooth. It also is the best balm after an unfortunate sunburn. Get some of that, too.

1 comment:

whereismymind said...

I love you, girlie! I'm glad you are blogging here again. You're awesome, chica. xoxoxoxo