Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Arrgh..it just gets worse..

Damn. I thought I was about to be in a position where my life settles out a bit since my new show opens tomorrow night, but the shit just keeps flying. I just got dumped. Unceremoniously. No explanation. After eight months, it just wasn't working out. My feelings are hurt and I feel insulted, rejected, and frankly, pissed off. There were no warning signs (that I saw, perhaps I'm just an idiot). In the midst of getting my ass handed to me on a daily basis, now someone's gonna lay this crap on me? All I was told was that this person couldn't handle the "progression of an adult relationship". Got news for ya bud. I'm an adult. I have adult relationships. End of story.

Ahh..I'll still be alive in the morning with a stack of dirty dishes to do and a new, huge wonderful show to open. So Y'all come see it.

Peace out, bitches,
H

1 comment:

Paulie said...

What show are you opening?

Chin up, things can get better.

Cheers!
Paulie