Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh my..

Sorry no new blog lately. I'm in the tech from hell that was preceded by Christmas Carol. Ouch. It's 1am and I'm still sitting here in my show blacks with a nice bourbon (or 12) after wrangling 48 radio mics for the past 3 weeks. I must say that the unpleasantness has risen to new levels as of the past few days. Talk about a reality show....(enter deep announcer voice) "Imagine what happens when 56 actors, 14 crew members, and an innumerable design team all get together and start being real and stop being nice"...MTV, here we come! But you couldn't air it for all the bleeps you would hear.

Okay, gonna get back to the Travel Channel and fantasizing about being someplace warm (that does NOT include Atlanta sleet) with a fantasy partner who would spend all day on the beach with me giving me endless back massages and bringing me big, fruity drinks with umbrellas in them.

Love,
Holly (who makes her living facilitating the ability for adults to play dress up)

1 comment:

whereismymind said...

Yeah. Sounds like a BLAST. Hope you had a good day today, my friend!