Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm lovin' it!


I was late for my show call yesterday. About 30 minutes, to be exact. And for once, it was not my fault. I caught the correct bus (good 'ole number 2, remember that one?) and it actually arrived at my bus stop at the correct time. Since I was totally engrossed in whatever nonsense I was listening to on my Zen, it took me a bit to realize that the bus had been stopped in front of the McDonald's on Ponce for about 10 minutes and the bus driver was nowhere to be seen. Of course, the bus was still idling and the doors were wide open. I asked a woman seated across the aisle from me what the deal was, and she informed that apparently the driver was hungry.

After about another 15 minutes of waiting, the driver reappeared with a Happy Meal. He could have at least asked everyone else if they wanted anything or gone through the drive-thru.

No wonder MARTA has a reputation for being unreliable.

That's got to be one of the most ghetto-ass things I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Kate said...

hey, check out my blog. i shouted out and linked to you.