Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who would Tommy Chong vote for?


Since I'm working tonight, I'll have to watch the replay of the VP debates. In the meanwhile, here's some food for thought.

Are you a liberal dem with a hardcore commitment to the Obama/Biden ticket? You might want to do a little more research on your own vice-prez candidate. Don't tase me, bro has a very interesting post about Joe Biden's history as one of America's most vehement players in the failure that is the "War on Drugs". In fact, he's the guy who coined the term "Drug Czar" and was responsible for writing the legislation that led to the incarceration of Public Enemy Number One, Tommy Chong. I know I slept better at night knowing THAT guy was locked safely away.

Let's not get bogged down with images and forget the issues.

No comments: