Saturday, February 14, 2009

I know I should be grateful to have a job, but...

..I bet you didn't get puked on tonight at work...by an adult who knew better. Actually. it wasn't me who was the brunt of the gastric contents, but two actors who wear ALL WHITE costumes. They are not the ones I feel sorry for. It is the folks in the wardrobe department who have my condolences. They are currently in search of a 24 hour dry cleaner so that said costumes can be dry cleaned by tomorrow's 2.30pm performance. Also, just a note. It's never good to vomit on stage soft goods, either. Take your ass to the bathroom if you gotta puke. Please don't let your stomach contents ruin my day.

On another note, Simon the Apostle continues to grab my ass. I know that I'm not an expert on the acts of the apostles, but I'm fairly sure that smacking someone on the ass every time you see them is not a very Christian thing to do. Thank God (and Jesus!) this show closes next week. I've had enough.

1 comment:

whereismymind said...

LMAO! Those damned Christians!