Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bagels and good MARTA karma

It's rare that I have a really nice morning. I hate getting up and very rarely do I have time for any semblance of breakfast. But this morning seemed to be the exception. I got up on time (a rarity), found clothing to wear with no problem (it was even something cute), and was out the door in time stop into Belly for one of their awesome bagels and coffee. Then, as soon as I walked up to my bus stop (just across the street) the 45 drove right up and opened up the doors. It dropped me off at the Midtown station just as a Northbound train was pulling up, so I was able to get to work 20 minutes early. Did I mention how perfect the weather is, too?

Maybe I'm pushing my luck, but perhaps I'll ride down to North Avenue and go to the Varsity for "lunch".

It's not often that I'm not bitching about something or the other, so it's really great to be able to write about a nice morning. I've still got to get through two shows today, but I think it's shaping up to be a nice day.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've had a good day. I hope it comes soon.

whereismymind said...

Sounds like the start of an awesome day to me... Hope it continued being fab. Did you get the Varsity??? I have to put up a pic for you...