Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let's not panic


Around the Big House today, much of the talk has been about gasoline, or the lack thereof. It seems that numerous people have been having trouble finding filling stations that have any, escalating to the point that some people have been changing plans due to the fact that their cars won't go with out it. I realize that the more we all collectively talk about it, the more the panic increases, just exacerbating the situation. In fact, I recently yelled at T-Baby for releasing her employees so that they could "go out and get gas before it's all gone".

For the most part, I ride MARTA. It's cheap, convenient (for where I live), easy, and usually entertaining. I will say that I've certainly noticed increased ridership lately, and that's a good thing. Kate over at Indignity, Thy Name is MARTA had a great post recently about seeing a girl do the "MARTA walk of shame". I suspect we'll be seeing more of that sort of thing.

Good thing I didn't buy that V-8, 5.7l....oh...wait....

No comments: