Saturday, September 27, 2008

The grizzly bear diaries.

I've been sitting here watching the grizzly bear diaries. Wow. I've heard about it, but never watched it. All I can say is, that guy was a dumbass. I know that I call many people dumbasses and douchebags here at Donutorama, but this dude is exceptional. Don't EVER go live with grizzly bears. For obvious reasons. He got ate up. That's what happens. He kept referring to the bears the way one would refer to a dog. They are not dogs, dammit, they are bears, and will eat you, which they did. As cute as the baby cubs are, there is a vicious mama bear right there who will surely devour you soon as look at you. It kind of reminds me of the time when we were kids and I suffered the greatest ass whipping I've ever suffered at the hands of my Mama. We were catching baby alligators. Trust me, not good.

Don't get me wrong. I love animals. I would never even consider dating someone who didn't have some kind of pet, because I believe that pet ownership is the true expression of one's character. I have two cats, was raised with dogs, cats, guinea pigs, even a baby possum once. But I respect them. My cats can claw the crap out of me (they don't, but could), hunting dogs stay outside in the pen, and when the possum grows up, it's time to let it go out at the farm. So I'm not the least bit interested in adopting a baby alligator, much less living with bears.

On a brighter note, a few months ago I acquired an awesome pair of old skool shell top Adidas with grrly pink stripes. I've been wearing them fairly regularly (cuz they're AWESOME) and they had gotten fairly worn looking. Being the genius that I am, I threw them in the washing machine tonight. Now they look almost as good as new. I am happy.

There's my boring ass update. It's late, and I don't really feel like wrapping this up in a civilized way. I'm off like an 80's prom dress.

No comments: